shower cubicle repair

Becky Beckingtons

أنا ابحث عن

We just moved into a new house and the shower is a curved glass surround with metal brackets holding it in place. However the bracket has slipped and silicone isn't holding the glass in place so it's dropped, and the door is catching and stripping the seal from the bottom of the door as it goes. Would I need to contact a plumber to fix this? glazer? or is there some kind of bathroom professional I'm unaware of who would be more suited to this? Thanks!